Green Island Wind
Panshun new wind auxiliary material
Product features of wine cellar constant temperature and humidity system :
1. Working conditions: This unit is suitable for spaces with a return air system, not for a new air system. Normal working conditions are 5-43 ° C.
2. Heating principle: When the temperature of the air to be adjusted is lower than the required temperature, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity machine turns on the electric heater to heat the air and send it to the room to be adjusted by the fan to achieve the purpose of heating.
3. Refrigeration principle: The high-pressure liquid refrigerant flows out through the filter, passes through the expansion valve to reduce the pressure, and enters the evaporator. Due to the reduced pressure, the refrigerant in the evaporator continuously absorbs the heat transmitted from the air to the evaporator and evaporates into steam. Then it is sucked in by the compressor, and the compressed high-temperature and high-pressure gas enters the air-cooled condenser, and the heat is taken away by the condenser, and the refrigerant becomes a high-temperature and high-pressure liquid. The heat is removed outside and the indoor temperature is reduced.
4. Humidification principle: When the relative humidity of the air being adjusted is lower than the required value, the computer controller of the constant temperature and humidity machine turns on the electrode humidifier to make the electrode humidifier work, heat and boil water into steam, and send it through the fan Enter the air-conditioned room to achieve the purpose of humidification.
5. Dehumidification principle: When the humidity in the conditioned air is greater than the required value, the air is cooled to below the dew point temperature through the evaporator, and the moisture in the air is precipitated to achieve the purpose of dehumidification.